Grade Levels: Early Childhood through Fourth
• Fifth and Sixth: 2017 School Year
• Seventh and Eighth: 2018 School Year
Total Enrollment: 40
• Student Body: Co-ed
School Type: Independent Day School for advanced learners
Campus: 1.75 acres
• All classrooms with interactive whiteboards, Chromebooks & iPads
• A Makerspace
• Art Studio
• Dance Studio
• Language Lab
• Exploration Lab
Faculty: 20 Faculty members with Master’s Degrees
• All CPR & First Aid Trained
• Trained in teaching gifted students
Student to Faculty Ratio: 2:1
Lunch included in tuition
After School: Clubs (After School Apps) and Aftercare included in tuition
Accreditation: The Greene School has applied for New School Candidacy through the Florida Council of Independent Schools.
• Membership with National Association of Independent Schools
School Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Before Care: 7:30 a.m.
After School Apps available until 4:00 p.m.
The sketches, renderings, graphic materials, specifications, terms, conditions and statements contained in this website and all collateral materials from The Greene School are proposed only. The Greene School reserves the right to modify, revise or withdraw any or all of same in its sole discretion and without prior notice.